This Rescue is made up of an always growing group of wonderful volunteers who have always been there to open up their hearts, and homes to many homeless animals. We survive on donations and will always welcome in any new volunteers who are looking for one of the most rewarding things they will ever be involved in. It can be very sad at times… but the end result is always in the happiness of seeing that special animal you've cared for finding a forever home. All of our animals have stories, and there will be many more to come...
The over population of the Chihuahua in Southern California is a very sad truth that we in rescue see daily in the local high kill shelters. To many die daily here because there are just so many. We save as many as we can and when one gets adopted into their forever home we fill that space by saving another Chihuahua. These are some that have been waiting for some time for their forever families to come and fall in love with them. Please spay and neuter to help control this over population and the unnecessary deaths.
Below are some beautiful chihuahua's in need of a forever home
- Choo Choo is a 3 year old, 8 lb. happy boy with a very easy going personality. He walks well on a leash, does well in the car and gets along with the other dogs in his foster home. He's a sweet chi looking for a forever home to call his.
- Ivory is a 2 year old, 4 lb. sweet girl. She walks well on a leash and does well in the car. She is a sweet little lap dog with a great personality who loves to be with you and carted around. This tiny little chihuahua will make a great little companion for someone looking for a little chihuahua to dote on.
- Lil Beauty is a tiny 4 year old Chihuahua. She is very loving and social. She is a super sweet girl who loves everyone. does good on a leash and in the car. If your looking for a little lap dog... she's surely the girl for you.
- Mellodee is a 9 year old, 4 lb. sweet girl. She has an amazing little personality and loves to be with you. She does well with other dogs and is super well behaved. She loves to snuggle under the covers. She is looking for someone to give her a safe forever lap to call hers.
- Midnight is a 6 pound, 10 year old sweet guy! This little guy is so happy and friendly, walks good on a leash, does well in the car, and loves to snuggle. He loves to lay in the sunshine and hang out with the other dogs in his foster home. His teeth were so bad that his bottom jaw has some bone deterioration but he eats his kibble just fine even with loosing all his teeth after his dental but he never misses a meal. He's a funny little guy who just needs a safe and loving home to spend the rest of his days.
- Little Sadie is a 6 year old, 6-1/2 lb. sweet girl. She loves to be on your lap and be your little companion. She is shy at first meeting but warms up and will be your forever friend.
- Summer is a 2 year old, sweet girl. She loves to hang out with her foster mom in the evenings and enjoys laying in the sun whenever she gets a chance. She does great with the other foster dogs in her home and she is learning not to chase the cats. She does well on a leash and in the car.
- Willow is a 2 year old, 5 pound sweet girl She was on her way to the euthanasia room when we saved. She was very sick with kennel cough and extremily emaciated. Willow is now well and ready to find her forever home.
- Sierra is a 3 lb., 5 month old little sweetie. She is very playful, healthy, and a very happy girl who loves to snuggle and be carted around. She gets along with everyone in her foster home, is learning to walk on a leash and also learning proper potty habits. She is a happy little pup who is looking for her forever family.
- Skipper is a 6 lb., 2 year old sweet girl. She is quite the entertainer at adoptions when she starts calling for her foster mom. You'd surely think she is calling out 'Ma Ma'! Too cute!!! She loves to run and play at her foster home and enjoys laying in the sun to relax. She's good on a leash and in the car. She will make a great little forever companion!